Weddings are a pretty big deal! People dream of amazing wedding celebrations for years, and when someone finally pops the question, planning goes into overdrive! Since weddings are a huge once-in-a-lifetime event, most people don’t go at it alone. Instead, they enlist the help of friends, family, and BLOGGERS to gather inspiration, advice, and helpful how-tos. And, no matter what time of year it is, wedding season is approaching and people are planning. This makes for the perfect blog post opportunity!
However, you don’t need to be a wedding blogger to share wedding content. Regardless of your niche, there’s probably some way to deliver your audience helpful wedding content. Beauty bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, travel bloggers, mom bloggers, food bloggers, and more can upload wedding posts that are sure to rank well. So, today, we’re sharing our top post ideas for wedding blog content!
Here they are:
80+ Wedding Blog Post Ideas
Blog Post Ideas About Wedding Planning
- How to Set a Wedding Budget
- Do I Need to Hire a Wedding Planner?
- Wedding Planning Tips for a Short Engagement
- How to Pull Off a Themed Wedding Tastefully
- List of Wedding Vendors You Need For Your Special Day
- Where to Splurge and Spend on Wedding Essentials
- Wedding Emergency Kit Must-Haves
- How to Host a Destination Wedding
- How Do You Narrow Down a Wedding Guest List?
- How to Make Your Elopement Day Special
- Best DIY Wedding Planners on Amazon
Wedding Blog Post Ideas About Decorations
- Top DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Wedding Color Schemes for [Season]
- Are Fresh or Faux Flowers Better For a Wedding?
- How to Make A Paper Wedding Bouquet
Blog Post Ideas About the Ceremony
- Scripture for Wedding Ceremonies
- Modern Wedding Ceremony Ideas
- What Time Should a Wedding Ceremony Be?
- Non-Religious Readings for Wedding Ceremonies
- Pros and Cons of a Small Ceremony
- Top Unity Ceremonies
- How to Make Your Own Wedding Programs
- Ways to Make Your Wedding Ceremony Personal
- Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To
Blog Post Ideas About the Wedding Reception
- Top First Dance Songs of [Year]
- Songs for the Father-Daughter Dance
- Wedding Reception Must-Haves for a Great Night
- Memorable Reception Exit Ideas
- Boujee Wedding Favors
- Inexpensive Wedding Favors
- How to Write a Best Man/Maid of Honor Speech
- Do I Need Wedding Favors?
- Wedding Reception Entrance Music
Wedding Blog Post Ideas About Beauty and Style
- Unique Wedding Dresses for An Offbeat Bride
- Wedding Make-Up Looks
- Cute Reception Dresses
- Nostalgic Wedding Hair Ideas
- Wedding Nail Design Ideas
- Mother of the Bride Dress Ideas
- How to Choose Bridal Shoes for Under the Dress
- Modern Wedding Dresses
- Pros and Cons of Silicone Wedding Bands
- Comfortable Wedding Shoes for Under the Dress
- DIY Flower Girl Tutus
- Updos for Brides
- Wedding Dress Codes: What They Are and Which to Choose
- Winter Wedding Looks
- Trending Wedding Dress Styles
- How to Make a Wedding Beauty Plan
- Romantic Short Wedding Dresses for Summer
- Best Wedding Dress Accessories
Wedding Blog Post Ideas About Food
- What to Serve at a Wedding Reception
- Elegant Wedding Cake Ideas
- Unique Wedding Cake Toppers
- How to Create a Signature Drink for Your Wedding
- Cocktail Hour Food and Drink Ideas
- Wedding Cake Alternatives
- Tips for Choosing a Wedding Caterer
Post Ideas About the Wedding Party
- Non-Matchy Matchy Bridesmaid Dresses
- List of Wedding Roles and What They Do
- Bridesmaid Proposal Ideas
- What is the Difference Between a Matron and a Maid of Honor?
- Funny Flower Girl Alternatives
- How Do You Choose a Maid of Honor?
- Wedding Party Gift Ideas
Blog Post Ideas About Marriage
- How to Deal with a Difficult Future Mother-in-Law
- What to Expect Your First Year of Marriage
- Is Premarital Counseling Necessary?
- How to Change Your Name After You Get Married
Wedding Blog Post Ideas About Photography
- First Look Photo Ideas
- Wedding Photo Inspiration to Share with Your Photographer
- Wedding Photobooth Ideas
- Engagement Photo Ideas
- Tips for Hiring the Best Wedding Professional Videographer
Blog Post Ideas About Wedding Showers and Parties
- How to Decorate for a Bridal Shower
- Tasteful Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Bridal Shower Games
- What is an Engagement Party?
Other Wedding Blog Post Ideas
- Wedding Registry Checklist
- What to Write on a Wedding Thank-You
- Wedding Trends of [Year]
- Wedding Registry Ideas if You Already Live Together
- How to Overcome Wedding Day Jitters
- How to Include Your Pets on Your Wedding Day
- Tips for Staying Cool During a Hot Wedding
- Retro Wedding Trends of the Past
- Wedding Invitation Styles
- How to Have a Cell Phone-Free Wedding
- Do I Need A Wedding Website?
- Cheesy Wedding Traditions to Ditch in [Year]
- Ways to Make Your Wedding Sustainable
- Wedding Traditions By Culture
- Ways the Wedding Industry Scams Brides
- Best Outdoor Wedding Venues
- Questions to Ask During a Site Tour
3 Best Wedding Blogs To Take Inspiration From
Perfête is a celebration blog with a focus on unique and extravagant weddings. On this blog, you can find inspo for bridal showers, engagement parties, weddings, and everything in between!
The posts center on bridal fashion and decor trends, but Perfête also highlights real-life weddings and events. Each upload emphasizes the one-of-a-kind qualities of a traditional Lagosian wedding, an elegant Florida garden engagement party, and any other wedding event you can think of. This is such a great idea because then your content comes to you as your followers submit their special occasions.
The budget wedding niche is a great one because there is a HUGE audience for it! The Budget Savvy Bride is a great example blog in this niche. The blogger posts a lot of DIY wedding content, highlights real budget-friendly weddings, and also shares how to save for the big day. However, our favorite part of this blog is the monetization and engagement strategy!
The blog has a ton of free printables that align with the mission and the audience’s needs—Plus, The Budget Savvy Bride has a whole marketplace to sell gently used decor and clothes. It’s a great way to make a profit, maintain the integrity of the brand, AND provide a must-have service for brides on a budget.
Bespoke Bride covers every wedding topic under the sun, whether you need sound wedding advice and shower games or DIY decor and bridal skincare routines—they even have content for vendors! We love that the branding of most wedding blogs is elegant, upscale, and serious, but Bespoke Bride is colorful, fresh, and fun. It just shows how you can stand out with unique branding!
They share the love of the whimsical using their funny, offbeat shop full of printable bridal shower kits, photo booth props, wedding planners, favor wrappers, and more. Since everything is printable, it’s low cost and provides great margins for bloggers. This may be the perfect way to turn your own blog into a business!
Add wedding posts to your blog content calendar!
Whether you’re a photography blogger trying to sell to potential clients or a lifestyle blogger hoping to gain more organic followers, wedding blog posts are a great way to add value to your content calendar. Use these wedding content ideas to reach your audience in a whole new way! Just ensure all of your posts are search engine optimized with the help of the InfluencerSEO Blog. We have everything you need to grow your brand and make your blogging dreams a reality!